Phlebotomists are skilled healthcare professionals who draw blood for analysis through venepuncture or through a central venous device access. In addition to blood collection from patients, phlebotomists perform peripheral venous catheter insertion.
- We are one of the 26 professions in the Health and Social Care Professions (HSCP) family
- Phlebotomists are a clinical grade, therefore applications for membership will only be approved for those employed in a phlebotomist grade position.
- The cost for annual membership is €35.
- We as an association are only as strong as our membership.
- We encourage all those employed in a phlebotomist grade to become members
To apply for membership please send your CV to email@example.com
Registration Number: 469164. Registered in Dublin. Registered Office: 31 B Waterloo Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4
Directors: M. Keane, A. Petraska, F. O'Reilly, G. Desembrana
© Copyright Phlebotomists Association of Ireland Ltd